Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What's On Your Nightstand? January 26, 2010



I love this meme from 5 Minutes for Books.
http://www.5minutesforbooks.com/
The goal is for others to see what you are reading/going to be reading. I love visiting everyone's blog and seeing their lists/pictures. I choose pictures because I have a large TBR and its easier to see them. One stack is my library books I have checked out. It is not too bad right now. One stack is all the Love Inspired books I need to read. I had it somewhat read down before the end of the year but it is now out of control again. I need to read one a night to get it back under control. lol They are short, fast, easy, usually good books. The other two stacks are books sent to me to read and review. I am so excited about them. I can't wait to read them. :)















14 comments:

Unknown said...

The Pluto Files -- I think Carrie reviewed that one. It's been on my mind as well (again recently when I was reading a book to my son about the solar system).

Carrie said...

Yes, I read and enjoyed The Pluto Files.

I love your stacks by categories. ;D That's awesome!

bekahcubed said...

Oh my--four piles? You'll be busy. Enjoy your reading!

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of books & looks like a lot of fun reading material!

Nise' said...

Those are great stacks of books. I have a few of them on my stack.

Amy @ Hope Is the Word said...

Now THAT's a lot to look forward to! :-)

nat @book, line, and sinker said...

yikes! quite a tbr pile. i've read a few of those and wish you lots of free time to read them all. :)

morninglight mama said...

Those are some big piles you got there!! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have a lot of reading ahead of you. Enjoy!

Beth said...

Wow! I noticed Under the Lilacs in your pile. I haven't read that in years. I may need to take some time to re-read it. Have fun!

Michele said...

I'm thrilled to see that I'm not the only one with piles of books waiting to be read!

Veronica @ A Quiet Heart said...

I love that all of your stacks are categorized... The ONLY time my books are all stacked in the same place is when I take a picture of them for this meme! Then, they are scattered throughout my house...and my car...and my purse... :)

Anonymous said...

Listen is on my TBR list. I fell in love with Rene Gutteridge after reading Never the Bride.

Lisa Spence said...

That's some serious TBR stacks! Happy Reading!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...