Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Salon January 31, 2010

The Sunday Salon.com

* I had an awful reading weekend. I read one book and I might finish another one tonight. I could not focus and we were busy Saturday. Today was major cleaning day. My house is so nice and clean. It feels great to start the week off with.

* Today was the last day for two reading challenges. The Japanese Reading Challenge 3 and the L. M. Montgomery. I read one book for each. I read Jane of Lantern Hill by L. M. Montgomery. I read After Dark by Haruki Murakami for the Japanese Literature Reading Challenge 3. Here are the links to my reviews:
http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2010/01/short-sleek-novel-of-encounters-set-in.html

http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2010/01/jane-of-lantern-hill-by-l-m-montgomery.html

* I hope everyone has a great week and find lots of time for reading. :)

3 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I don't know how, but I ended up reading and reviewing a gazillion books today! (Okay, mostly children's books...but, hey, they are books, too!)

Becca said...

I have had lots of time this weekend, what with being snowed in. What I lack is a desire to do anything. It doesn't help I didn't feel good yesterday or today. But I need motivation to kick in!

Bookfool said...

I'm still catching up on book reviews, so I suppose I should be happy that I didn't finish a thing, this weekend. I'm envious of your clean house!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...