Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Week in Words Meme

I am coming a little late to this one but it looks really interesting. This is the first week for this meme which requires you to post a few of your favorite quotes from the books etc. you are reading. It is hosted by Melissa at Breath of Life Ministries http://breathoflifeministries.blogspot.com/
I love quotations so I am really excited about this and that is a pretty button. :)

" Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the greatest and most important commandment. The second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself."
Matt. 22:37-39
I was reminded of this while reading The Simple Life by Tom and Art Rainer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you chose to quote! Thanks for reminding me of something that is so very important! This is my first time at your blog. I found you from your link at The Week in Words. Have a great day!

Lady Araujo said...

Great quote. Sometimes I forgot about that... what a shame!
Great weekend

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...