Monday, January 4, 2010
Christian Historical Fiction Reading Challenge 2010
Margaret aka Cherryblossommj is hosting this great challenge. I read a lot of Christian historical books so I am signing up to read 24 books.
The blog for it is here:
1. The goal is to read and promote Christian Historical Fiction by reading at least 24 titles. That is two per month, but anyone who wants to commit to more or less is welcome to join in on the fun. Anyone can join. You do not need a blog to participate. I have started a CHF Ning to promote discussions as well.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, and other formats are all allowed. As long as the book can by purchased it counts.
3. Feel free to list a proposed lists of TBR (to-be-reads) but you can also list them as you go.
4. Duplicates from other reading challenges can also count.
5. Challenge begins January 3rd through December 31st. Books started before count. *wink*