Friday, January 1, 2010

2nds Challenge 2009 Wrap Up Post


I enjoyed the 2nds challenge hosted by J Kaye of http://www.j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/
All of these seconds from authors I have read previously were good. I look forward to reading more by all the authors. :)
1. Coming Unglued by Rebecca Seitz (Done)
2. City of the Dead by T. L. Higley (Done)
3. The Apothecary's Daughter by Julie Klassen (Done)
4. Return Policy by Michael Synder (Done)
5. Taking Tuscany by Renee Riva (Done)
6. Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger (Done)
7. How Sweet It Is by Alice J. Wisler (Done)
8. June Bug by Chris Fabry (Done)
9. Out of Time by Paul McCusker (Done)
10. If Tomorrow Never Comes by Marlo Schlesky (Done)
11. The Rivers Run Dry by Sibella Giorello (Done)
12. Jane Austen Ruined My Life by Beth Patillo (Done)

3 comments:

michael snyder said...

Brittanie,

Thanks a million for the kind words.

And a big hearty Happy New Year to you and yours!

Mike

Alice. J. Wisler said...

Thanks for reading How Sweet It Is!
This year Hatteras Girl will be coming out, and I hope you'll enjoy this Southern novel.

~Alice J. Wisler
All from Bethany House: RAIN SONG, HOW SWEET IT IS and HATTERAS GIRL

Anonymous said...

Way to go on a job well done. There will be a giveaway for participants at the end of this month. Feel free to drop back by and enter.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...