Thursday, December 31, 2009

Decades 2009 Reading Challenge Wrap Up Post

I really did not think I was going to make the deadline on this one. Why on earth do I wait until the last minute to finish 2 books? Heaven help me! Finish I did though. My favorites are probably Cranford and Little Women. I thought all of the books were good though. Overall I did like Dracula but there is going to be a separate post for it. I definitely will be joining Decades 2010. Thank you to Michelle of 3M for hosting this unique reading challenge.

1840s- The Cricket on the Hearth by Charles Dickens (Done)
1850s- Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell (Done)
1860s- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (Done)
1870s- Eight Cousins by Louisa May Alcott (Done)
1880s - Heidi by Johanna Spyri (Done)
1890s - Dracula by Bram Stoker (Done)
1900- Railway Children by E. Nesbit (Done)
1910 - Understood Betsy by Dorothy Canfield Fisher (Done)
1920 - The House on Pooh Corner by A. A. Milne (Done)

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...