Monday, December 21, 2009

November Reads in Review

I read 24 books in the month of November. All of them were pretty good. My favorites are in bold. My least favorite is Green by Ted Dekker. I am not sure what I was expecting but it did not live up to expectations. I read lots of my Steeple Hill books. They are quick and easy usually good reads.I read the full length Little Women for the first time and really liked it too. My main goal for December is to finish reading challenges. Yikes lots to read. :)
November

245. Leaving Carolina by Tamera Leigh

246. A Slow Burn by Mary DeMuth

247. Lion in the Valley by Elizabeth Peters

248. Fit to be Tied by Robin Lee Hatcher

249. His Cowgirl Bride by Debra Clopton

250. White Picket Fences by Susan Meissner

251. Sometimes a Light Surprises by Jamie Langston Turner

252. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

253. The Moon in the Mango Tree by Pamela Binnings Ewen

254. The Thanksgiving Target by Laura Scott

255. A Silent Pursuit by Lynette Eason

256. Hearts in the Crosshairs by Susan Page Davis

257. Final Warning by Sandra Robbins

258. Return Policy by Michael Synder

259. Mistletoe and Murder by Florence Case

260. How Do I love Thee? by Nancy Moser

261. An Unexpected Match by Dana Corbit

262. His Christmas Bride by Dana Corbit

263. Green by Ted Dekker

264. Rubies in the Orchard by Lynda Resnick and Frances Wilkinson (Nonfiction)

265. An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving by Louisa May Alcott

266. Healing the Boss's Heart by Valerie Hansen

267. Marrying Minister right by Annie Jones

268. Rekindled Hearts by Brenda Minton

269. The Matchmaking Pact by Carolyne Aarsen

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...