Sunday, December 27, 2009

1st in a Series Reading Challenge 2010

This challenge was previously hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog. I finished it early this year and read more than 12 required but did not keep up with them. I am joining it again for 2010 but will keep up with all the first books in a series I read. There are different levels and I am offically signing up for the addicted. For more information about the challenge and rules go here:
http://theroyalreviews.blogspot.com/2009/12/1st-in-series-challenge.html

-- Addicted – Read 12 novels that are first in a series.

It starts January 1 and goes to December 31 2010.

1.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I am doing this challenge for the first time in 2010.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...