Monday, December 21, 2009

Fall Into Reading 2009 Wrap Up Post

I can't believe its over already. This is one of my favorite reading challenges. I really didn't stick to my list very well this time though. I am going to link to my original list and below is a list of what I actually read. I think I read about 25 off of my original list. Overall I read 71 books. I am putting some of my favorites in bold. I enjoyed most of what I read. The only one I really did not like was Cricket on the Hearth. It did not make a lot of sense to me. Paper Towns and Her Fearful Symmetry were a little disturbing. I had a lot of fun and I look forward to participating again next year. :)
http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2009/09/fall-into-reading-2009-challenge.html


219. Betsy Tacy by Maud Hart Lovelace
220. The Curse of the Pharoahs by Elizabeth Peters
221. Austenland by Shannon Hale
222. All-Of-Kind Family by Sydney Taylor
223. More All of a Kind Family by Sydney Taylor
224. The Mummy Case by Elizabeth Peters
October
225. Betsy Tacy and Tib by Maud Hart Lovelace
226. Taking to the Dead by Bonnie Grove
227. Though Waters Roar by Lynn Austin
228. Words Unspoken by Elizabeth Musser
229. The Carousel Painter by Judith Miller
230. Piece De Resistance by Sandra Byrd
231. Things Worth Remembering by Jackina Stark
232. Betsy Tacy Go Over the Big Hill by Maud Hart Lovelace
233. That Certain Spark by Cathy Marie Hake
234. The Sound of Sleigh Bells by Cindy Woodsmall
235. A Victorian Christmas by Catherine Palmer
236. Last Breath by Brandilyn and Amberly Collins
237. Betsy Tacy Go Downtown by Maud Hart Lovelace
238. What Matters Most by Melody Carlson
239. A Little Help From My Friends by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt
240. The Blue Umbrella by Mike Mason
241. eye of the god by Ariel Allison
242. Limelight by Melody Carlson
243. Plum Pudding by Joanne Fluke
244. Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffengegger
November
245. Leaving Carolina by Tamera Leigh
246. A Slow Burn by Mary DeMuth
247. Lion in the Valley by Elizabeth Peters
248. Fit to be Tied by Robin Lee Hatcher
249. His Cowgirl Bride by Debra Clopton
250. White Picket Fences by Susan Meissner
251. Sometimes a Light Surprises by Jamie Langston Turner
252. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
253. The Moon in the Mango Tree by Pamela Binnings Ewen
254. The Thanksgiving Target by Laura Scott
255. A Silent Pursuit by Lynette Eason
256. Hearts in the Crosshairs by Susan Page Davis
257. Final Warning by Sandra Robbins
258. Return Policy by Michael Synder
259. Mistletoe and Murder by Florence Case
260. How Do I love Thee? by Nancy Moser
261. An Unexpected Match by Dana Corbit
262. His Christmas Bride by Dana Corbit
263. Green by Ted Dekker
264. Rubies in the Orchard by Lynda Resnick and Frances Wilkinson (Nonfiction)
265. An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving by Louisa May Alcott
266. Healing the Boss's Heart by Valerie Hansen
267. Marrying Minister right by Annie Jones
268. Rekindled Hearts by Brenda Minton
269. The Matchmaking Pact by Carolyne Aarsen
December
270. The Marriage Wish by Dee Henderson (reread)
271. A Family for Thanksgiving by Patricia Davids
272. Jingle Bell Babies by Kathryn Springer
273. Blessings of the Season by Annie Jones and Brenda Minton
274. Understood Betsy by Dorothy Canfield Fisher
275. Paper Towns by John Green
276. Lone Star Blessings by Bonnie K Winn
277. A Wedding in Wyoming by Deb Kastner
278. A Forever Christmas by Missy Tippens
279. Jenna's Cowboy Hero by Brenda Minton
280. Yultide Protector by Lisa Mondello
281. 99 Ways to Stretch Your Home Budget by Cheri Gillard (Nonfiction)
282. Wishin and Hopin by Wally Lamb
283. What Women don't know(and men don't tell you) by Michelle Mckinney Hammond and Joe Brooks (Nonfiction)
284. The Sheriff's Surrender by Susan Page Davis
285. Christmas Peril by Margaret Daley and Debby Giusti
286. The Solider's Holiday Vow by Jillian Hart
287. the Christmas Lamp by Lori Copeland
288. The Lightkeeper's Daughter by Colleen Coble
289. The Face by Angela Hunt
290. The Cricket on the Hearth by Charles Dickens

2 comments:

Eva said...

Congrats on so much reading! My reading tends to pick up in the fall too. :)

graywolfie said...

Wow...!! U read 71 books..?! Tat's a lot...I only managed 10% of tat...hahaa...

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...