Sunday, December 20, 2009

What's in a Name Reading Challenge 2009 Wrap Up Post

The What's in a Name? reading challenge was hosted by Annie this year. The blog for it is http://whatsinaname-2.blogspot.com/
This is my second year and I really enjoyed the challenge again. I will be signing up for the third edition soon.

This is what I read and the categories:

A Building- Sundays at Tiffanys by James Patterson (DONE)

A Relative- Stand in Groom by Kaye Dacus (DONE)

Body Part- The Face by Angela Hunt (DONE)

Medical Condition- City of the Dead by T. L. Higley (DONE)

Profession- The Apothecary's Daughter by Julie Klassen (DONE)

Time of Day- Cry in the Night by Colleen Coble (DONE)

All the books I read were good. My favorites though include City of the Dead and The Face.

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...