Monday, December 26, 2011
* Happy day after Christmas! We had a great holiday. My sister and I did Christmas breakfast with my Dad's side of the family and Christmas lunch with my Mom's side. We are so blessed to have so much family close by.
* My big presents this year were a Cuisinart food processor and a Nook tablet (to be shared with my sister). I have been slow to jump on the ereader wagon but I did read a novella on it last night and it was not bad. I doubt I will switch all the way over to it. I have a ton of books on my TBR shelves and there is nothing like holding a real book in your hands and turning the page. :)
* I am still on an unofficial blogging break until January. I needed a break to reevaluate and breathe. I am still working on my goals for next year and I almost positive I will only be doing a few reading challenges. I failed most of the over twenty I signed up for this year. I am worn out on them too. I get excited when I see them come out but I don't have the time and energy to follow through.
* I have been off the diet wagon for the past few months and today was the day to start back. I did not count calories but made better choices. The ocd medicine the doctor has me on is really working and I am having a hard time counting calories and keeping up with what I eat. I want to get in shape and live a healthy active lifestyle.
* Off to read. I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and plenty of reading time. :)
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
This week, the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance is introducing False Pretenses David C. Cook (March 1, 2011) by Kathy Herman ABOUT THE A...