Monday, December 26, 2011
The Sunday Salon Monday December 26, 2011
* Happy day after Christmas! We had a great holiday. My sister and I did Christmas breakfast with my Dad's side of the family and Christmas lunch with my Mom's side. We are so blessed to have so much family close by.
* My big presents this year were a Cuisinart food processor and a Nook tablet (to be shared with my sister). I have been slow to jump on the ereader wagon but I did read a novella on it last night and it was not bad. I doubt I will switch all the way over to it. I have a ton of books on my TBR shelves and there is nothing like holding a real book in your hands and turning the page. :)
* I am still on an unofficial blogging break until January. I needed a break to reevaluate and breathe. I am still working on my goals for next year and I almost positive I will only be doing a few reading challenges. I failed most of the over twenty I signed up for this year. I am worn out on them too. I get excited when I see them come out but I don't have the time and energy to follow through.
* I have been off the diet wagon for the past few months and today was the day to start back. I did not count calories but made better choices. The ocd medicine the doctor has me on is really working and I am having a hard time counting calories and keeping up with what I eat. I want to get in shape and live a healthy active lifestyle.
* Off to read. I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and plenty of reading time. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...