Monday, December 7, 2009
What Are You Reading On Mondays? December 5, 2009
Books read last week(Monday November 30 to Sunday December 6):
- The Marriage Wish by Dee Henderson (reread)
- A Family for Thanksgiving by Patricia Davids
- Jingle Bell Babies by Kathryn Springer
- Blessings of the Season by Annie Jones and Brenda Minton
- Understood Betsy by Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- Paper Towns by John Green
Reviews this week:
None bad Brittanie
Books that need to be reviewed:
- Words Unspoken by Elizabeth Musser
- That Certain Spark by Cathy Marie Hake
Books I need to read/currently reading:
- The Christmas Glass by Marci Alborghetti
- What women dont' know and men don't tell you by Michelle Hammond and Joel Brooks Jr.
- 99 Ways to Stretch Your Home Budget by Cheri Gillard
- the Christmas Lamp by Lori Copeland
- the Familiar Stranger by Christina Berry
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Guardian of the Flame by T. L. Higley
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...