Monday, December 28, 2009

What's On Your Nightstand? December 28, 2009


What Are You Reading Mondays is hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog

Books I finished last week:
- Ivy and Intrigue by Lauren Willig( good novella posted on the author's website)

- Railway Children by E. Nesbit (still not sure if I have read this before)

- Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell

- The Great Christmas Bowl by Susan May Warren


Currently Reading:

- Dracula by Bram Stoker

- How Sweet It Is by Alice Wisler

- Winnie the Pooh by A. A. Milne


Books to Finish this Week:

- Dracula by Bram Stoker

- How Sweet It Is by Alice Wisler

- Winnie the Pooh by A. A. Milne

Reviews Posted:

http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2009/12/cranford-by-elizabeth-gaskell-review.html

Goals:
Finish the By the Decades Reading Challenge and the 2nds Challenge. I give up on the A-Z author and book titles. There is no way to finish and work. I have had issues reading lately especially over the holidays. I need to kick it into high gear this week and watch less TV. :)

4 comments:

Alice. J. Wisler said...

Thanks for reading HOW SWEET IT IS!

I hope you'll read RAIN SONG and HATTERAS GIRL, too!

~ Alice J. Wisler
http://www.alicewisler.com

Anonymous said...

Is Bram Stoker's book for a reading challenge? The reason I ask is he sort of sticks out...lol.

Catarina said...

hey, I'm from Brazil. I've been reading your blog lately, and now I have my own in English.
hope you can visit there.

transformed12-2.blogspot.com

have a wonderful 2010.

Catarina

Cami Checketts said...

I loved The Great Christmas Bowl. It really struck me that I need to savor my boys before the have the option of leaving me for the holidays!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...