Sunday, December 27, 2009

1st in a Series Reading Challenge 2009 Wrap Up Post


I did not keep up with when I finished this one. I read more than the 12 below but I did not keep up with them. I liked this challenge and I look forward to participating in it next year. I can't pick a favorite because I liked all of them and would recommend any of them. I will say I am addicted to the Pink Carnation series by Lauren Willig now. :)
Thank you J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog for hosting.


Rules of the Road by Joan Bauer (Done)
A Thousand Tomorrows by Karen Kingsbury (Done)
The Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Laura Willing (Done)
The Reluctant Cowgirl by Christine Lynxwiler (Done)
Boo by Rene Gutteridge (Done)
Breach of Trust by Diann Mills (Done)
Daisy Chain by Mary E. DeMuth (Done)
Against All Odds by Irene Hannon (Done)
Talk of the Town by Lisa Wingate (Done)
Stand In Groom by Kaye Dacus (Done)
Without a Trace by Colleen Coble (Done)
Rocky Mountain Legacy by Lois Richer (Done)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Like you, I read more than the challenge called for. :)

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...