Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Salon January 10,2010

The Sunday Salon.com

* This weekend flew by. I can't believe it is already bed time Sunday night.

* I did not get enough reading done. Focus Focus Focus

* Today I finished Your Brain on Love by Dr. Earl Henslin. I need to review it but I loved This Is Your Brain On Joy which I read last year.

* I started After Dark by H. M. for the Japanese reading challenge. So far it is depressing but the language is beautiful.

* Tomorrow I will put up my Reading on Mondays Post.

* I hope everyone has a great week and finds reading time. :)

1 comment:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow! Lots of reading to do before bedtime. It's only noon here!

My Salon is here:

http://laurel-rainsnowsaccidentallife.blogspot.com/2010/01/sunday-salon_17.html

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...