Sunday, January 10, 2010
Sunday Salon January 10,2010
* This weekend flew by. I can't believe it is already bed time Sunday night.
* I did not get enough reading done. Focus Focus Focus
* Today I finished Your Brain on Love by Dr. Earl Henslin. I need to review it but I loved This Is Your Brain On Joy which I read last year.
* I started After Dark by H. M. for the Japanese reading challenge. So far it is depressing but the language is beautiful.
* Tomorrow I will put up my Reading on Mondays Post.
* I hope everyone has a great week and finds reading time. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...