Sunday, January 3, 2010
Sunday Salon January 3, 2010
* First Sunday Salon of the new year :)
* I have only read 1 book and it is the third day of the new year. What is wrong with me? Part of it is a little reading burnout. And I signed up for a lot of book tours and am feeling overwhelmed this month.
* I discovered yesterday that my drivers licence expired April of last year and I didn't realize it so I have to find time to take off work and go get it renewed because the online system won't let me do it.
* I have been doing a lot of cleaning. You would think it is Spring around here. My Mom, Sister, and me cleaned out a lot of stuff from my Mom's old bedroom. We had kinda turned it into a storage area. So lots to go to the library and Goodwill.
* This is going to be a very busy week at work and tomorrow especially. I want to start walking on the treadmill after work again tomorrow but I am not sure that is going to happen this week. The key is to prioritize, be positive, and work as hard as possible all day everyday. That is the Brittanie philosophy for success. :)
* I joined a lot of reading challenges in the past two days. I think I had 8 posts in one day. I am trying to wrap up 2009 and get ready for 2010. I have not done my goals post yet because I am still thinking about it.
* Off to change the load of laundry, go through my closet, and hopefully read a book. I hope everyone has a great week and has time to read. :)