Sunday, January 24, 2010
Sunday Salon January 24, 2010
* I had a pretty good weekend. It went by really quick.
* I read several books most of them really good.
* I read:
- Jenna's Cowboy by Sharon Gillenwater
- The Betrayal of the Blood Lily by Lauren Willig
- Kelly's Chance by Wanda Brunstetter
- Becca by the Book by Laura Jensen Walker
- Almost finished with Angel's Den by Jamie Carie
- All of the books were good but my favorites were Jenna's Cowboy and the Betrayal of the Blood Lily.
- I am still doing laundry but I need to clean the bathtubs. :( Not my favorite chore. lol
- Work has been a little unstable last week. They are cutting all overtime so my hours are changing. I will be 7:45 to 4:45 with an hour for lunch. I go to work and work as hard as I can all day so hopefully I will still be able to get everything done. I am also now collecting co insurance up front so if your insurance pays 80 you pay the other 20 percent. It was a little nerve wracking at first because I felt bad asking them for money but it is not as hard as I thought it was going to be. I do not want to curse myself though. Our patient load has not been heavy lately.
- I hope everyone has a great week and finds lots of reading time. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...