Friday, January 1, 2010

December Books Read

I read 27 books this month which is good but not quite enough to reach my goal of 300 for the year. My absolute favorites are in bold. All of the books were good. I did enjoy Dracula but in a different way than a favorite. The teen angst disturbed me a little in Paper Towns although some of the themes did resonate with me. I liked all of the Christmas themed books especially the Great Christmas Bowl by Susan May Warren. I look forward to the new year and seeing what books turn out to be great in 2010!


December
270. The Marriage Wish by Dee Henderson (reread)
271. A Family for Thanksgiving by Patricia Davids
272. Jingle Bell Babies by Kathryn Springer
273. Blessings of the Season by Annie Jones and Brenda Minton
274. Understood Betsy by Dorothy Canfield Fisher
275. Paper Towns by John Green
276. Lone Star Blessings by Bonnie K Winn
277. A Wedding in Wyoming by Deb Kastner
278. A Forever Christmas by Missy Tippens
279. Jenna's Cowboy Hero by Brenda Minton
280. Yultide Protector by Lisa Mondello
281. 99 Ways to Stretch Your Home Budget by Cheri Gillard (Non fiction)
282. Wishin and Hopin by Wally Lamb
283. What Women don't know(and men don't tell you) by Michelle Mckinney Hammond and Joe Brooks (Non fiction)
284. The Sheriff's Surrender by Susan Page Davis
285. Christmas Peril by Margaret Daley and Debby Giusti
286. The Solider's Holiday Vow by Jillian Hart
287. the Christmas Lamp by Lori Copeland
288. The Lightkeeper's Daughter by Colleen Coble
289. The Face by Angela Hunt
290. The Cricket on the Hearth by Charles Dickens
291. Ivy and Intrigue by Lauren Willig
292. Railway Children by E. Nesbit
293. Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell
294. the Great Christmas Bowl by Susan May Warren
295. How Sweet It Is by Alice Wisler
296. Dracula by Bram Stoker
297. The House at Pooh Corner by A. A. Milne

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...