Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 Read 'n' Review Challenge


Last year I read 297 books and I did not review all of them. I have a hard time writing because I really dislike it and always have so it is like pulling teeth to come up with words some days. I feel like sometimes I am saying the same thing over and over again. So this year I am going to try and do better and see if I can review every book I read. :)
For more information and to join go here:
http://readerchallenges.wordpress.com/readnreview/
* Review each book you read between January 1st and December 31st of the current year.

* PLEASE keep your reviews clean & respectful ~ these books we read are the hard work of an author, and we don’t need to be mean. Even if you didn’t like the book, please try to find something you can say that would be encouraging to the author.

* Reviews can be as short, or long, as you wish* you MAY overlap with other challenges* eBooks and Audiobooks ARE allowed
* If there will be spoilers in your review, please note this in the subject line of your post so that those who don’t want to read them can skip that review. Thank you.

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...