Sunday, January 17, 2010
Sunday Salon January 17, 2010
* This has been a great reading weekend. The weather has been rainy and chilly. Perfect for staying in the bed with a book. Which is where I have been most of Saturday and today. I have some cleaning to do so I have not accomplished as much reading as I did Saturday.
* So far this weekend I have read:
- The Cowboy's Christmas Miracle by Raeanne Thayne
- Lavender Morning by Jude Deveraux
- Screen Play by Chris Coppernoll
- Thicker than Blood by C. J. Darlington
- Jane of Lantern Hill by L. M. Montgomery
- The Choice by Suzanne Woods Fisher
* Most of these are for blog tours this week. My favorite is probably Jane of Lantern Hill. I love L. M. Montgomery's books. I have read almost all of them. I have not read her poetry or short stories though.
* I have a giveaway going on right now for The Male Factor by Shaunti Feldhahn. Here is the link to the post to enter on:
* Off to read and finish the laundry. :)
* I hope everyone has a great week and finds lots of time to read.
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...