Saturday, January 2, 2010

Read Your Our Books Challenge 2010

I signed up for this last year but I did not keep track of the books so this year I am going to keep track of what books come off my own shelves. To begin with I am going to use the same list as for the TBR challenge as those are books I already own. There is a link to it on my sidebar and I plan on updating throughout the year as I finish. For more information and to join visit the blog here:
http://readerchallenges.wordpress.com/ryob-read-your-own-books/


The rules are simple:
Pick a number of books you’d like to read in one year
Choose those books from your OWN collection
Read them between January 1, 2010 and December 31, 2010
And, that’s it!
Some other guidelines for this challenge:
Re-Reads are NOT allowed (the challenge is to get more of your own books read that have been sitting there waiting!)
Audiobooks & e-books ARE allowed

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...