What Are You Reading Mondays is hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog
Books I read last week:
- How Sweet It Is by Alice Wisler
- Dracula by Bram Stoker (better than I thought it would be)
- The House at Pooh Corner by A. A. Milne
- Her Forever Cowboy by Debra Clopton
- The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen
- The first two books in the Camp Club Girls
- Love Finds in You in Holiday, FL by Sandra Bricker
- The One Day Way by Chantel Hobbs
Books to Finish this Week:
Same as currently reading.
Reviews that I really really need to write:
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Words Unspoken by Elizabeth Musser
- That Certain Spark by Cathy Marie Hake
I joined a lot of reading challenges in the past few days. One of them is to review every book I read which I can already see as being difficult for me to do. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...