Monday, January 4, 2010

What Are You Reading on Mondays? January 4, 2010

What Are You Reading Mondays is hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog

Books I read last week:

- How Sweet It Is by Alice Wisler
- Dracula by Bram Stoker (better than I thought it would be)
- The House at Pooh Corner by A. A. Milne
- Her Forever Cowboy by Debra Clopton
- The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen

Currently Reading:

- The first two books in the Camp Club Girls
- Love Finds in You in Holiday, FL by Sandra Bricker
- The One Day Way by Chantel Hobbs

Books to Finish this Week:

Same as currently reading.

Reviews that I really really need to write:

- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Words Unspoken by Elizabeth Musser
- That Certain Spark by Cathy Marie Hake

I joined a lot of reading challenges in the past few days. One of them is to review every book I read which I can already see as being difficult for me to do. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her Forever Cowboy by Debra Clopton sounds like a title for me. I am off to check it out!

Alice. J. Wisler said...

Thanks for reading How Sweet It Is!

~ Alice J. Wisler
author of RAIN SONG, HOW SWEET IT IS, and coming in October, HATTERAS GIRL

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...