I read 297 books in 2009 so it is very hard to pick just a few favorites. Thankfully I read way more good books than bad this year. :)
Here are my top 12 in no particular order:
1. Moment Between by Nicole Baart
2. Breach of Trust by Diann Mills
3. The Housekeeper and the Professor by Yoko Ogawa
4. Turning the Paige by Laura Jenson Walker
5. Miss Match by Sara Mills
6. Stealing Home by Allison Pittman
7. This is Your Brain on Joy by Dr. Earl Henslin (Non fiction)
8. Just Between You and Me by Jenny B. Jones
9. The Pink Carnation Series by Lauren Willig (sorry to include a series but this series is really good secular)
10. A Thousand Tomorrows by Karen Kingsbury
11. The Face by Angela Hunt
12. Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell
My Least Favorites:
1. The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister
2. Ruby Unscripted by Cindy Coloma
3. The End of Overeating by David Kessler, M.D.
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
This week, the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance is introducing False Pretenses David C. Cook (March 1, 2011) by Kathy Herman ABOUT THE A...