Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge

J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog is hosting this challenge again. This is my first year to participate so I am aiming low with the mini level of check out and read 25 books. I did not keep up with where my books came from last year. With the new FTC ruling I will have to do a better job. If anybody has any ideas they would be willing to share I would appreciate it. :) For more details and the rules on this reading challenge go here:
http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/11/2010-support-your-local-library-reading.html

1.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I am doing this challenge this year, too!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! So glad you are joining this one too. This is going to be a great year of reading.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...