Sunday, August 8, 2010
The Sunday Salon August 8, 2010
* 9 days until I go on my beach vacation. I am really excited. I love the beach. I am going with my grandmother, mother, stepfather, aunt, and two cousins.
* I read 4 books this weekend. I will have my wrap up tomorrow.
* The weekend flew by so quick. I needed to go shopping for beach clothes but I really did not feel like it so the only place I went Saturday was Pizza Hut. Definitely not on my diet. I tried on a bikini and I still look horrible in it. I need to tone my abs so bad.
* Today I went to church, came home did the laundry, read books, checked my Google reader, and baked some muffins from a package mix I bought.
* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...