Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Sunday Salon August 8, 2010

The Sunday Salon.com

* 9 days until I go on my beach vacation. I am really excited. I love the beach. I am going with my grandmother, mother, stepfather, aunt, and two cousins.

* I read 4 books this weekend. I will have my wrap up tomorrow.

* The weekend flew by so quick. I needed to go shopping for beach clothes but I really did not feel like it so the only place I went Saturday was Pizza Hut. Definitely not on my diet. I tried on a bikini and I still look horrible in it. I need to tone my abs so bad.

* Today I went to church, came home did the laundry, read books, checked my Google reader, and baked some muffins from a package mix I bought.

* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...