Sunday, August 15, 2010
The Sunday Salon August 15, 2010
* Sunday night already. Yikes!
* Friday I had a horrible day at work and I do not believe in Friday the 13th stuff. Saturday I shopped all day and part of the night. Don't worry I hardly bought anything. I found one swimsuit to take on vacation with me. Today I skipped church because of a sinus headache and I had trouble falling asleep last night because of the same problem. I did laundry and finished a book. We just got home from eating dinner with my Dad's side of the family for his birthday. I cannot believe he is going to be 49. I feel so old (27).
* I am so excited. I am leaving really early Wednesday morning to go to the beach with my mom and stepfather. My grandmother, aunt, 7 year old girl cousin, and 13 year old girl cousin went down today. Hopefully I will not come back with a nervous breakdown. lol
* I am taking a huge stack of books to read at the beach. I will take a picture and post it before I leave. As of right now I don't have anything ready to post while I am gone but I will be back Sunday.
* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...