Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July Reads in Review

I read several really good books this month. My favorites are in bold.
I read 27 books in July. I did not read any nonfiction this month. Resurrection in May was not always easy to read because of content but the writing and plot were great. Three of my favorite series had books out and they were all great. So overall a good month. :)

July
148. Sarah's Garden by Kelly Long
149. Tomorrow We Die by Shawn Grady
150. Alanna by Tamora Pierce (Reread)
151. So Over It by Stephanie Morrill
152. Unwilling Warrior by Andrea Boeshaar
153. Motorcycles, Sushi, and One Strange Book by Nancy Rue
154. Boyfriends, Burritos, and an Ocean of Trouble by Nancy Rue
155. Cowboy Protector by Margaret Daley
156. Deadly Vows by Shirlee McCoy
157. Fatal Secrets by Barbara Phinney
158. Risky Reunion by Lenora Worth
159. Covert Pursuit by Terri Reed
160. Back on Murder by J. Mark Bertrand
161. Flashpoint by Stephanie Newton
162. Touching the Clouds by Bonnie Leon
163. Resurrection in May by Lisa Samson
164. Perfectly Dateless by Kristin Billerbeck
165. Latte Daze by Erynn Mangum
166. A Hidden Affair by Pam Jenoff
167. In the Hand of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce (Reread)
168. The Woman Who Rides Like a Man by Tamora Pierce (Reread)
169. Lioness Rampant by Tamora Pierce (Reread)
170. Ransomed Dreams by Sally John
171. Licensed for Trouble by Susan May Warren
172. Nightshade by Ronie Kendig
173. The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender
174. Turtle in Paradise by Jennifer Holm
175. The Family Greene by Ann Rinaldi

3 comments:

Jenni Funck said...

Come see a beautiful new website related to Sheila Walsh's new novel "Angel Song":

http://angelsong.sheilawalsh.com

There is more information about the novel as well as readers' stories and art, inspired by their encounters with God's angels.

Enjoy!

Lady Araujo said...

Wow... you read so many books in july. Congratulations!

Pattie said...

Wow! I'm so behind in my reading this year. Normally I read 10 per month, but not lately... I'm only up to 60-something this year!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...