Sunday, August 29, 2010
The Sunday Salon August 29, 2010
* I cannot believe it is Sunday night already. Yikes!
* Summer is almost over and I am happy and sad at the same time. I love Summer but Fall also. And the changing of seasons is an interesting time. There is a lot of fun stuff to do where I live in the Fall including our State fair.
* The Fall into reading challenge hosted by Katrina at Callapidder Days starts on September 23 and is one of my favorite reading challenges ever.
* I had an okay reading weekend. I had trouble focusing.
* Hopefully this week will be better than last week. I think I had a little post vacation let down. :)
* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time.