Sunday, August 29, 2010
The Sunday Salon August 29, 2010
* I cannot believe it is Sunday night already. Yikes!
* Summer is almost over and I am happy and sad at the same time. I love Summer but Fall also. And the changing of seasons is an interesting time. There is a lot of fun stuff to do where I live in the Fall including our State fair.
* The Fall into reading challenge hosted by Katrina at Callapidder Days starts on September 23 and is one of my favorite reading challenges ever.
* I had an okay reading weekend. I had trouble focusing.
* Hopefully this week will be better than last week. I think I had a little post vacation let down. :)
* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time.
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...