This is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.
What I read last week:
- Crazy Love by Frances Chan
- The Guardian's Honor by Marta Perry
- The Crimson Cipher by Susan Page Davis
What I am currently reading:
- The Brothers K
- Misadventures in Travel by Paula Edwards
- The Disappearing Spoon by Sam Kean
- A Shore Thing by Julie Carobini
- Amish Proverbs by Suzanne Woods Fisher
What I am reading next:
- Solitary by Travis Thrasher
- Summer at Tiffany by Marjorie Hart
Reviews I posted last week:
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...