Monday, August 16, 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading? August 16, 2010

This is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

What I read last week:
- Crazy Love by Frances Chan
- The Guardian's Honor by Marta Perry
- The Crimson Cipher by Susan Page Davis

What I am currently reading:
- The Brothers K
- Misadventures in Travel by Paula Edwards
- The Disappearing Spoon by Sam Kean
- A Shore Thing by Julie Carobini
- Amish Proverbs by Suzanne Woods Fisher

What I am reading next:
- Solitary by Travis Thrasher
- Summer at Tiffany by Marjorie Hart

Reviews I posted last week:
http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2010/08/handy-law-answer-book-by-david-l-hudson.html

4 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

YAY!!! Go go go on Summer AT Tiffanys. I must get those questions sent out. :D

I am going to go kick Mr Linky for you and see what is up :D

Samantha said...

I guess Summer at Tiffany's is good then? :) I've always wanted to read Brothers K, but still haven't made the time. I'm currently reading The Passage - so far, so good! :)

Lady Araujo said...

I've already read Crazy Love. It's a blessed book. I just loved it!!!

Jess said...

I am hearing a lot about Summer at Tiffany's -- I hope you enjoy it!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...