Sunday, August 1, 2010

So Over It by Stephanie Morrill (Review)




Reading level: Young Adult
Paperback: 262 pages
Publisher: Revell; 1 edition (July 1, 2010)
ISBN-13: 978-0800733919


About the book:

How can Skylar stay true to herself without losing the ones she loves most?

Senior year is over and Skylar Hoyt is ready to forgive and forget. Or at least forget. She wants a fresh start where people don't know about her past or her dysfunctional family. A place where she won't run into her ex-boyfriend every time she leaves the house. When she gets the opportunity to spend the summer in Hawaii with her grandparents, Skylar jumps at the chance to get out of town. But will she truly be able to leave her old life behind? And will she be strong enough to rise above the gossip and live the life God wants?

My Review:
I loved this book. It is the third and last in the Skylar Hoyt series and the best to me. The first two books were good and I think you need them for the background information too. It is the perfect title for the book and it is classified as Christian YA. I did not think the series was preachy at all. I am 27 and liked it. It wrapped up the series perfectly and there were two twists I did not see coming. I am sad to see this series end. Highly Recommended. :)




Thank you Donna at Revell for my review copy.




Available July 2010 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...