Sunday, January 2, 2011
The Sunday Salon January 2, 2011
* Happy New Year! I am so glad 2010 is over and I hope 2011 is better.
* We had awful weather here so I was at home in my pj's bringing in the new year instead of going to dinner with my friend from work. Kinda blah but the new year came anyway. lol
* I have been off work since last Thursday and my sleeping patterns are off so I am dreading tomorrow. I was awake at 3:00 this morning. I am on a clean out and organize spree. The kitchen has been my main focus so far. I really want to clean each room in the house as if we were moving. We have way too much stuff in our 1100sq ft house. It stresses me out looking at it. I am clean simple blue green person.
* I finished off 2010 with 256 books read. Here is the link to my wrap up post:
* This is the link to my favorites post:
* My post on reading goals for 2011
* As far as personal goals for 2011 losing the weight I have gained back is a big one. My face and stomach are fatter. My eating habits need work. Today I ate 6 tb. pb and apple slices even though I was not hungry. For dinner I made turkey tacos. I am determined to eat healthier and cook more. I do not want to be an overweight southern American statistic.
* I finished one book this weekend and have three book tours this week. Apparently this reading slump is going to be harder than I thought to kick too. I am going to keep up with my goals and try to be positive and meaningful with my reading.
* I went a little crazy signing up for reading challenges. I will make a list and post it later this week.
* I am off to try and go to sleep. Wake up is at 5:30 A.M. :)
* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time!
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
This week, the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance is introducing False Pretenses David C. Cook (March 1, 2011) by Kathy Herman ABOUT THE A...