Where has the year gone? So far I have read 254 books. I hope to finish several more. Most of the books I read this year were good so this was not an easy task. My favorites for 2010 are (in no particular order):
1. The One Day Way by Chantel Hobbs (NF)
2. Plain Paradise by Beth Wiseman
3. Hurricanes in Paradise by Denise Hildreth
4. The Heart Mender by Andy Andrews
5. Resurrection in May by Lisa Samson
6. Crazy Love by Francis Chan (NF)
7. The Silent Order by Melanie Dobson
8. Emily of Deep Valley by Maud Hart Lovelace
9. Licensed for Trouble by Susan May Warren
10. A Memory Between Us by Sarah Sundin
11. Ransomed Dreams by Sally John
12. In Harm's Way by Irene Hannon
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...