Sunday, December 12, 2010
The Sunday Salon December 12, 2010
* It is only mid day Sunday but I know if I don't do this post early it will not get done.
* Friday night was my work Christmas party and I had a lot of fun. I ate way too much from the dessert table though. This weekend has been terrible for my diet.
* Saturday I did not leave the house. I did all the laundry, trash, dishes, cleaned out the clothes in my closet, and read a book. I am still working on my reading goals for next year. Right now I am trying to read as many Christmas books I already have in my TBR as possible. The house is not fully clean it still needs to be swept and mopped which happen to be my two least favorite things to do.
* Today (Sunday) I got up at 7:45 and got ready. I went to Wal Mart and Kroger. It took me almost three hours. I am not a quick shopper. I still did not come home with everything I needed. lol I killed my diet and got a plate lunch at Kroger. Rotisserie chicken, mac and cheese, green beans, and a piece of cornbread which was all delicious. I have a horrible craving right now for something sweet.
* My sister and I are about to go shopping. I need to get stuff for the dirty Santa party in our department at work this week. I am making drunken weenies. My grandmother used to make them for her work functions. They are big hit. All it is cocktail sausages, BBQ sauce, and an ounce of whiskey. Put it in the crock pot and let it simmer for about three to four hours.
* We are going to Sams, the mall, Barnes and Noble, and out to eat with my Dad and grandmother. I have no idea what time I am getting home tonight.
* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
This week, the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance is introducing False Pretenses David C. Cook (March 1, 2011) by Kathy Herman ABOUT THE A...