In November I read 15 books. Better than last month but not great. I was a little disappointed with Gingerbread Cookie Murder but I am looking forward to the next full length Hannah Swenson mystery. I read five Amish fiction books this month for a contest I am helping judge. I did enjoy them but I need a little break before my next one. I finished the Betsy series by Maud Hart Lovelace and can definitely recommend them to all girls young and old. My absolute favorites are in bold. I hope to finish lots of books in December. :)
227. Betsy and the Great World by Maud Hart Lovelace
228. This Time for Keeps by Jenna Mills
229. The Portrait by Hazel Statham
230. Calling the Shots by Ellen Hartman
231. The Silent Order by Melanie Dobson
232. Gingerbread Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
233. The Lightkeeper's Bride by Colleen Coble
234. Divine Appointments by Charlene Baumbich
235. Betsy's Wedding by Maud Hart Lovelace
236. Love Finds You in Charm, Ohio by Annalisa Daughtry
237. An Honest Love by Kathleen Fuller
238. Anna's Return by Marta Perry
239. Winter's Awakening by Shelley Shepard Gray
240. Plain Paradise by Beth Wiseman
241. Emily of Deep Valley by Maud Hart Lovelace
242. The Mischief of the Mistletoe by Lauren Willig
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...