Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What's On Your Nightstand? December 28, 2010

I have a lot of books I want to read all at the same time. This is not even all of my TBR or what I am attempting to read. Yikes! I have not participated in this meme in months because I am so overwhelmed. The first picture are review books. The second stack and third stack are mostly my Steeple Hill books I want to read. The last picture are books from the library I want to read. The Winter Sea was recommended to me by Nancy at Bookfoolery and Babble and I can't wait to read it. I am also really looking forward to reading The Girl in the Gatehouse. I have been in a huge reading slump for the past couple months. I am hoping I can focus in the new year and get some books read. :)

4 comments:

morninglight mama said...

Holy cow, I'm overwhelmed just looking at your piles!! I hope this big selection helps get you out of your slump. :)
-Dawn, 5 Minutes for Books

Cassandra said...

Those are some intimidating piles. Good luck with all of your reading!

Anonymous said...

My goodness, I would be too over whelmed to even know where to begin! Good luck reading! Happy New Year!

Modern Gypsy said...

Wow! That's a huge pile of books to read! All the best! :-)

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...