My Reading Goals for 2011:
1. Read the Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas. Three chapters per week at least.
2. Try to limit book tours to two a week.
3. Cut back on buying books especially Steeple Hill lines. (Seriously!)
4. Actually succeed at a read a long.
5. Read all of Georgette Heyer's mystery books. I think there are nine so one per month or until I am finished.
6. Read more classics, at least six.
7. Less TV more books. I watch it when I am on the computer in my sister's room so I end up watching more than I like.
8. Read more of a variety, reading challenges always help me on this.
9. Read one book per month off my TBR shelves. No pre determined list just whatever I feel like at the time.
10. Read some every day no matter what. :)