Monday, January 10, 2011
It's Monday What Are You Reading? January 10, 2011
What I read last week:
- The Girl in the Gatehouse by Julie Klassen
- The Waiting by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- A Woman and her Workplace by Rosemary Flaaten
What I am currently reading:
- The Search by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- Made to Crave, Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God not Food by Lysa Terkeurst
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumos
What I am reading next:
- Courting Miss Amsel by Kim Vogel Sawyer
- Tapestry of Love by Rosy Thornton
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...