Monday, January 24, 2011
It's Monday What Are You Reading? January 24, 2011
What I read last week:
- Fatal Judgment by Irene Hannon
- Digitalis by Ronie Kendig
What I am currently reading:
- Made to Crave, Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God not Food by Lysa Terkeurst
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumos
- Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser
- The Ocean in the Closet by Yuko Taniguchi
- Tapestry of Love by Rosy Thornton
What I am reading next:
- Never Been Kissed by Melody Carlson
Reviews I posted last week:
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...