Monday, January 3, 2011
It's Monday What Are You Reading? January 3, 2011
This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.
What I read last week:
- Yuletide Defender by Sandra Robbins
- The Christmas Rescue by Laura Scott
- Christmas Bodyguard by Margaret Daley
What I am currently reading:
- The Girl in the Gatehouse by Julie Klassen
- Uncertain Heart by Andrea Boeshaar
- Love Food Live Well by Chantel Hobbs
What I am reading next:
- Unexpected Love by Andrea Boeshaar
- Courting Miss Amsel by Kim Vogel Sawyer
- The Waiting by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- The Search by Suzanne Woods Fisher
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...