"Tell me what you read and I’ll tell you who you are’ is true enough, but I’d know you better if you told me what you reread."
- François Mauriac
I have reread lots of books in my life. I love to reread I just don't have as much time as I used to. Here is a list of books I can remember rereading several times. I wonder what they say about me?
1. The Secret Garden by Frances Burnett
2. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
3. The entire Anne of Green Gables series by L. M. Montgomery
4. The Hawk and Jewel by Lori Wick
5. The entire O'Malley series by Dee Henderson ( all of her books actually)
6. The Pelican Brief by John Grisham
7. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (most of her books too)
8. Every Storm by Lori Wick
9. the What A Girl Wants series by Kristin Billerbeck
10. The Canopy by Angela Hunt
11. The McAllister Files series by Patricia Rushford and Harrison James
12. The Angel Delaney series by Patricia Rushford
13. The Last Silk Dress by Ann Rinaldi
14. The Midtown Blue series by F. P. Lione
15. Summer of My German Solider by Bette Greene
16. The Chosen by Chaim Potok
17. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
18. Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...