Friday, January 7, 2011
Christian Historical Fiction Reading Challenge 2011
I am signing up for another challenge. I read quite a few Christian historical fiction books last year and I have a lot on my TBR shelves so hopefully this will get some of them off. :)
1. The goal is to read and promote Christian Historical Fiction by reading at least 24 titles. That is two per month, but anyone who wants to commit to more or less is welcome to join in on the fun. Anyone can join. You do not need a blog to participate (for more details on how to participate without a blog just ask…). Now we have www.ChristianHistoricalFiction.com to promote discussion.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, and other formats are all allowed. As long as the book can by purchased it counts.
3. Feel free to list a proposed lists of TBR (to-be-reads) but you can also list them as you go.
4. Duplicates from other reading challenges can also count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st through December 31st. Books started before count. *wink*
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...