Monday, January 17, 2011
It's Monday What Are You Reading? January 17, 2011
What I read last week:
- The Search by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- Courting Miss Amsel by Kim Vogel Sawyer
- Food Rules by Michael Pollan
- Just as I Am by Virginia Smith
- Sincerely, Mayla by Virginia Smith
- Double Shot by Erynn Mangum
What I am currently reading:
- Made to Crave, Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God not Food by Lysa Terkeurst
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumos
- Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser
- The Ocean in the Closet by Yuko Taniguchi
What I am reading next:
- Never Been Kissed by Melody Carlson
- Fatal Judgment by Irene Hannon
- Digitalis by Ronie Kendig
- Tapestry of Love by Rosy Thornton
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...