Monday, October 26, 2009

What are you reading on Mondays? October 26, 2009

Books that I really need to review:
- Seeing Things by Patti Hill
- Piece de Resistance by Sandra Byrd
- Words Unspoken by Elizabeth Musser
- That Certain Spark by Cathy Marie Hake
- The Blue Umbrella by Mike Mason

Library Books that need to be read:
- Lion in the Valley by Elizabeth Peters
- How to Buy a Love of Reading by Tanya Gibson
- Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Books that I really need to read and review:
- Certain Jeopardy by Alton Gansky and Jeff Struecker
- How Do I Love Thee by Nancy Moser
-Sometimes a Light Surprises by Jamie Langston Turner
- Dying to Live by Clive Calver
- Smart Mama Green Guide by Jennifer Taggart
- Rubies in the Orchard by Lynda Resnick
- Simple Life by Thom S. Rainer and Art Rainer
- Green by Ted Dekker


What I am currently reading:
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Embrace the Struggle by Zig Ziglar
- Slow Burn by Mary Demuth
- Limelight by Melody Carlson
- Leaving Carolina by Tamera Leigh

2 comments:

Zia said...

Dracula is the perfect book for the season.

Bookfool said...

Busy as always! I can't wait to read your review of The Blue Umbrella, but I've got to read it, too. I should probably be glad you haven't reviewed, yet.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...