Sunday, October 25, 2009
Sunday Salon October 25, 2009
* I had a great weekend mainly because of the 24 hour read a thon I participated in yesterday. Before it I had not read a book all week. I am not sure what is happening to me during the week. I know part of it is being tired from work and starting to read and falling asleep. When I get home I check my email and read my google reader and watch TV. Then I read so maybe I could check my email then read then check my goggle reader while watching TV? Any advice is welcome.
* So what did I read during the read a thon. I finished 5 books. I read 1342 pages total in 713 min. or 11.88 hours out of 15 total hours.
Last Breath by Brandilyn and Amberly Collins
Betsy and Tacy Go Downtown by Maud Hart Lovelace
What Matters Most by Melody Carlson
A Little Help From My Friends by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt
The Blue Umbrella by Mike Mason
* Today (Sunday) I have been reading, doing laundry, Wal-Mart, ran by my Aunt's house, and I am going out to eat with my sister, Dad, and Grandma. Applebee's so I will probably get a good salad. I have really been craving a loaded salad (cheese etc.).
* I finished one book today. eye of the god by Ariel Allison. It was really good and the review will be up Wednesday.
* I am still reading Dracula. I just passed page 100. :) It does not look I will be able to get Her Fearful Symmetry from the library in time for the RIP challenge. I have plenty of suspense/mystery books on my TBR shelves though.
* I hope everyone has a great week and has time to read. :)