Sunday, October 11, 2009
Sunday Salon October 10, 2009
* I cannot believe it is Sunday afternoon already. The weekend flew by.
* Saturday I went shopping with my grandmother most of the day. Saturday Night I went to Outback with my Dad, Sister, Grandmother, and cousin Becca. Then we made the really big mistake of taking the 6 year old to Wal Mart with us. She kept wanting to put things in the buggy. She ended up going home with goldfish and ring cookies. :)
* Today we had a birthday lunch for my Mom, Sister, and my stepfather Blaine. We had homemade enchiladas, Spanish Rice, corn salad, chips and salsa, and for dessert we had carrot cake and raspberry almond cake with vanilla bean ice cream. Delicious!
* As far as reading goes not so good. I finished one book and read another. I hope to at least start another one tonight.
* I read Piece de Resistance by Sandra Byrd and Things Worth Remembering by Jackina Stark. Reviews will be up this week. They were both good.
* I have not felt like doing lots of reading lately. Too much TV and Internet. We are going to the fair Wednesday night so no reading then. Otherwise maybe I can focus and finish some books. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...