Monday, October 12, 2009

What Are You Reading on Mondays? October 12, 2009

I did not post last week for this so my lists are for the past two weeks.



What I Read:
- The Mummy Case by Elizabeth Peters
- Betsy-Tacy and Tib by Maud Hart Lovelace
- Talking to the Dead by Bonnie Grove
- Though Waters Roar by Lynn Austin
- Words Unspoken by Elizabeth Musser
- The Carousel Painter by Judith Miller
- Piece de Resistance by Sandra Byrd
- Things Worth Remembering by Jackina Stark
- Betsy Tacy Go Over the Big Hill by Maud Hart Lovelace

Books that I really need to review:
- Seeing Things by Patti Hill
- Love's First Light by Jamie Carie
- Words Unspoken by Elizabeth Musser
- Piece de Resistance by Sandra Byrd
- Things Worth Remembering by Jackina Stark

Library Books that need to be read:
- Lion in the Valley by Elizabeth Peters
- How to Buy a Love of Reading by Tanya Gibson

Books that I need to read and review soon:

- That Certain Spark by Cathy Marie Hake

- Certain Jeopardy by Alton Gansky and Jeff Struecker

- How Do I Love Thee by Nancy Moser

-Sometimes a Light Surprises by Jamie Langston Turner

- Dying to Live by Clive Calver

- Smart Mama Green Guide by Jennifer Taggart

- Rubies in the Orchard by Lynda Resnick

- Simple Life by Thom S. Rainer and Art Rainer

- The Blue Umbrella by Mike Mason

- Green by Ted Dekker

2 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

YOu sure are on a reading spree!

Mondays: Mused/Amused etc etc

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! You take my breath away with all of the books you've completed! Way to go. :)

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...