Sunday, October 4, 2009
Sunday Salon October 4, 2009
* So far it has been a good weekend. I went to a lovely festival yesterday and had a good time with my Grandmother, sister, and cousin. The weather was beautiful perfect Fall weather. Today it is rainy though I do not mind because it is perfect for what I need to do which is read and clean. I am about to go start the laundry. lol
* It has been a pretty good reading weekend. I read:
- Talking to the Dead by Bonnie Grove
- Though Waters Roar by Lynn Austin
* They were both really good and I recommend them. My review of Though Waters Roar will go up tomorrow. Read my review of Talking to the Dead here:
* I hope to get my September Reads in Review up at some point this week. I read 22 books.
* Lots of exciting events coming up including the 24 hour Read a thon on October 24. I am off work this Thursday to go a Flea Market with my grandmother and the Fair starts soon. I can't wait. :)
* I hope everyone has a great week.
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...