Sunday, October 4, 2009
Sunday Salon October 4, 2009
* So far it has been a good weekend. I went to a lovely festival yesterday and had a good time with my Grandmother, sister, and cousin. The weather was beautiful perfect Fall weather. Today it is rainy though I do not mind because it is perfect for what I need to do which is read and clean. I am about to go start the laundry. lol
* It has been a pretty good reading weekend. I read:
- Talking to the Dead by Bonnie Grove
- Though Waters Roar by Lynn Austin
* They were both really good and I recommend them. My review of Though Waters Roar will go up tomorrow. Read my review of Talking to the Dead here:
* I hope to get my September Reads in Review up at some point this week. I read 22 books.
* Lots of exciting events coming up including the 24 hour Read a thon on October 24. I am off work this Thursday to go a Flea Market with my grandmother and the Fair starts soon. I can't wait. :)
* I hope everyone has a great week.