1. What are you reading right now?
The Blue Umbrella by Mike Mason
2. How many books have you read so far? 4
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I do not have them planned out in advance.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? I ran a lot of errands last night
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Yes, My Dad came over to make my sister and I do yard work. They already knew about the read a thon and I was not budging so they did it without me. I was planning on cleaning the inside of the house tomorrow. :)
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How slow it seems I am reading but how fast the time is going by
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
No I think it is great the way it is now
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
9. Are you getting tired yet? Yes
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
This week, the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance is introducing False Pretenses David C. Cook (March 1, 2011) by Kathy Herman ABOUT THE A...