"Tell me what you read and I’ll tell you who you are’ is true enough, but I’d know you better if you told me what you reread."
- François Mauriac
I have reread lots of books in my life. I love to reread I just don't have as much time as I used to. Here is a list of books I can remember rereading several times. I wonder what they say about me?
1. The Secret Garden by Frances Burnett
2. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
3. The entire Anne of Green Gables series by L. M. Montgomery
4. The Hawk and Jewel by Lori Wick
5. The entire O'Malley series by Dee Henderson ( all of her books actually)
6. The Pelican Brief by John Grisham
7. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (most of her books too)
8. Every Storm by Lori Wick
9. the What A Girl Wants series by Kristin Billerbeck
10. The Canopy by Angela Hunt
11. The McAllister Files series by Patricia Rushford and Harrison James
12. The Angel Delaney series by Patricia Rushford
13. The Last Silk Dress by Ann Rinaldi
14. The Midtown Blue series by F. P. Lione
15. Summer of My German Solider by Bette Greene
16. The Chosen by Chaim Potok
17. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
18. Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley
My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...
The winner of Gardening Eden by Michael Abbate is ThatstheBook Congratulations! Thank you to everyone that entered. :) Here is your seq...
***Leave a comment to be entered to win a copy until Tuesday June 24 at midnight. *** My Review: I loved this book. It is another winner fro...